Questions? Of course you have questions:
Unless you've done this before (and many a would be author/publisher never has), you not only have questions, in many cases you're not even sure what to ask. You might even feel uncomfortable asking questions because you don't want to sound like a noobie and ask a dumb question. But if you've never done this before, how could you expect to know the right questions to ask?
All you know is that you want to publish your book and you want to make quality decisions that will keep profit in your pocket.
You may be looking for someone to answer a few questions about:
- The pros and cons between tranditional and self-publishing
- The best type of self-publishing to use
- How much self-publishing will cost when all the expenses are added up
- What technology you need to know to make this happen
- How to work with Lightning Source (or other presses)
- and many more!
And you do have questions, maybe lots of questions...
Because the more you search on the Internet, the more confused you become. Why? Because there is a lot of conflicting information out there. Since most sites are are soley interested in what they can do for you, you often receive a skewed view of what might really be best for your book in your particular situation.